Sunday 17 May 2015

NO! I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH LOTS OF ACTRESSES, ONLY ONE- IK OGBONNA DEFENDS SELF

He is proud single father of a three year old daughter, and yet expecting another cute baby from his Colombian fiancée, Sonia Lareina, who he met recently on Instagram, but IK Ogbonna is not a Casanova as people paints him to be.
Although he is regarded as one of the hottest sex symbols in the Nigerian entertainment industry for his suave looks and carriage, the Nollywood actor cum modle belongs to the ‘Umu Chineke community’, that is Children of God community, so he is 'strictly God’s property and He takes care of his business for him.'
Over the years, the light-skinned actor was fingered in many romantic affairs, involving girls from within and outside entertainment circle but in a recent interview with Vanguard, he defends himself, saying it was all bunch of lies.
"That can’t be true; people can only say what they want to say because a lot of people believe that you can only get something by selling your body but I don’t roll that way. I’m strictly God’s child and I belong to the ‘Umu Chineke community’, that is Children of God community. I’m strictly God’s property and he takes care of my business for me.
Most of the actresses are my friends, they’re like my sisters. I’ve probably dated one of them before which was probably out there and that’s what it is. If I was in a relationship with that person, it was a relationship and I don’t just go frolicking around from one actress to another."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers