Sunday 17 May 2015

I AM NOT POPULAR AGAIN BECAUSE I SING CHRISTIAN SONGS NOW - OBIWON CONFESSES

One time popular musician, Obiwon, has been absent from the main stream music limelight for a while now and many observers are wondering what has become of the vocal powerhouse.
However, the artiste who revealed that the reason he has been absent from the music scene absent was due to the divine call he received from the Lord to move away from secular music.
In his chat with Punch, he said, "I have been working in my calling in the urban gospel industry and the entertainment industry as a whole. It is true that I am not as popular as a gospel musician as I was when I was singing secular music.
"It is because transition is not an easy thing to do. It takes some time before people would adjust to the change. Also, what I do now is not as ‘glamorous’ as when I was into secular music but for me, this is a calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers